Mobile Aquatic Chair (MAC)
Mobile Aquatic Chairs (MAC) are essential for facilities utilizing a ramp, zero-depth entry or movable floor. The MAC is built specifically for use in aquatic environments with a powder coated stainless steel frame to resist corrosion and a swing away arm for easy transfer. The rigid roto-molded plastic seat aids in user transfer by providing a stable platform that can be used for transfer support. Front and rear stabilizer wheels eliminate the tendency of a chair to pitch forward or back while going down the ramp.
- 300 pound weight capacity
- Powder-coated stainless steel
- Seat is 18″ wide
- Supportive rigid seat for easier transfers and cleaning
- Tapered footrests for support and comfort
- Flip-up armrests and wheel locks for safe transfers