S-350 Pool Lift
Global Lift Superior Series lifts are manufactured with the same attention to detail as the Commercial Series Lifts.
The S-350 lift now comes standard with the newly designed anti-pinch linkage system. Patent Pending. This system holds the seat in a level position with an external linkage system, that virtually eliminates pinch points.
You will find the Superior Series Lift Concrete Anchor System to be easily installed. The Superior Series Lift will detach from the pool deck in a matter of minutes, and reattach to the deck just as quickly. This unit ships UPS which passes the cost savings on to the purchaser.
Global Lift Superior Series Units are sleek and possesses a clean and contemporary design.
- ADA Compliant Pool Lift
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Powder Coat Finish
- Lift Capacity – 375 lbs
- Battery Powered 24 volt system
- User Friendly Controls
- 5-Year Structural Warranty
- Arm Rests
- Foot Rest
- Safety Seat Belt
- UPS Packaging for easy shipping
- Can be used for spas and pools
- Fits most standard pool applications
- UV Resistant
- Right Seat
- Includes Battery Charging Station
- Sleeve Anchor (optional)
Have questions regarding pool chemicals? Give Leisure Aquatic Products a call at 507-288-6289
Need a drop in anchor for your pool lift? Call for a quote 507-288-6289.
Global Lift Corp. Warranty
The Commercial, Proformance, and Rotational series lifts have a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the metal components of the frame, not including the powder coating process. The Superior series lift has a 5 year structural limited warranty. Global Lift Corp warrants to the original retail end user only products manufactured by Global Lift Corp, when properly installed in accordance to the assembly and installation instructions, and when the equipment is properly used and maintained, be free from material defects and workmanship as stated below:
- Warranty starts from date of original purchase
- Metal structure (not including powder coat) – Lifetime Limited
- Metal structure (not including powder coat) – 5 year limited structural warranty (Superior
- Actuator and controls – 2 years from date of purchase then 2 years prorated
- Actuator and controls – 3 years 50% coverage (Customer is responsible for 50% of
- Actuator and controls – 4 years 30% coverage (Customer is responsible for 70% of
- Battery – 1 year from date of purchase
This warranty does not cover damages to ANY of our lifts due to accident, abuse, negligence, misuse, damage by improper use of chemicals, fading, ice damage, fire, rust beyond structural damage (does not cover cosmetic rust), exceeding the weight capacity for model purchased, failure to install or to assemble the product in accordance with the installation and assembly instructions, normal wear and tear from day to day use, not maintained properly, if unit is altered or repaired without written approval of Global Lift Corp – All Warranties are Void.
Full Warranty Information
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.